Rules for Zaryadye Hall visitors-2020
Ladies and gentlemen!
We take care of your health, so in order to prevent COVID spreading we ask you to respect the following safety measures* during your visit to “Zaryadye” Hall:
- Book your tickets via our website. When you purchase tickets at the box office, use contactless means of payment, e.g. bank cards, smartphones, etc.
- All concerts have only one part now, no break.
- For public, the Halls are opened 1 hour 15 minutes before concert starts.
- On entering a Hall, temperature measurement is carried out at. Visitor is not allowed if he/she has temperature of 37°С and above, and/or any visible symptom of a respiratory disease, e.g. coughing, running nose, weakness.
- Mask is obligatory in a Hall. Masks are sold at the special stand at the box office.
- Please follow social distancing and floor markings at the venue.
- Hand sanitizers are installed on each floor for your safety and convenience. Please use them.
- Follow floor markings and ushers’ instructions.
- The elevator is available for disabled persons only. **
- Please make sure you took your seat according to your ticket. In both Grand and Small Halls, you can only take your seat according to the seat number stated in your ticket.
- Follow usher’s instructions.
- But if you bring flowers, please, give them to an usher, and he/she will pass them to the artist on your behalf.
- In cafés, you can buy individually packed drinks and snacks.
*Based on the regulation of the Office of the Russian Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing (Rospotrebnadzor) in the city of Moscow from July 31, 2020 № И-06-83/0, and the order of Cultural Department of Moscow from August 3, 2020, № 438/ОД.
**Older people and people with special needs.